Congratulations to Tony Stagliano of our National Construction Practice, who was recently presented with the Joe Quigley Memorial Award from the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA).
Tony received the award at the general session of the CFMA conference on June 28, 2016.
The Joe Quigley Memorial Award was created in 1999 in memory of former CFMA national president and Valley of the Sun Chapter leader, Joe Quigley. Joe was the CFO of Kitchell Corporation, a client of MHM. This Memorial Award recognizes outstanding chapter participation and activity. It is given each year to a CFMA General or Associate Member who:
- Shows enthusiasm in the promotion of CFMA at the local chapter level
- Has contribution at the local chapter level (including participation in CFMA functions and committees)
- Participates in activities that support CFMA's Mission and Strategic Goals
- Shows consideration for, and service to, fellow CFMA members and the local community
- Has significant years of contributions to CFMA
This is one of three memorial awards presented each year by CFMA. To date, Tony is the only member of CFMA to have won all three.
Published on July 07, 2016