Webinar: Robotic Process Automation (RPA): What It Is & What It Can Do for Your Business
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is here, now. This introductory session focuses on the fundamentals of an RPA program, where companies are being successful with RPA, how to get started, what are the use cases people are solving for, and a call to urgency with a review of what’s hype and what’s real.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe the current environment for RPA
- Describe different forms of process automation and how it works
- Explain which industries and business processes benefit the most from automation
- List the kinds of benefits that can be achieved through RPA
- Examine how an automation program works, the roles involved, and the structure of a COE
- Name where RPA “hot spots” are in HR and Finance
- Explain the role business leaders can play in an RPA program
- Describe near-term changes and advances in the technology
- Explain the kinds of use cases that are being targeted using combinations of RPA and AI
CPE: Eligible for 1 CPE credit in Management Services.
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Overview
Delivery Method: Group Internet-based