Webinar: Case Studies in Cybersecurity - A Primer for Not-for-Profits
Cybersecurity is a concern for everyone in the not-for-profit space, from local associations to large hospital chains. Most organizations, however, wouldn’t feel comfortable describing what cybersecurity means to their organization because so often it feels like a foreign subject.
In our webinar, we will cover real life examples of how NFPs have taken ownership for knowing and managing their cybersecurity risk. We will also cover how to navigate a relationship with a third party IT service provider and the right questions you should be asking about cybersecurity.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify common cybersecurity issues that may affect nonprofits
- Explain solutions to address common cybersecurity issues and recommended frameworks to follow
- Describe success stories from other NFPs that have navigated difficult risk areas
- Plan for next steps to guide your organization through a security strategy
- List talking points to engage in conversation with your IT personnel
Cost: No fee required.
CPE: Eligible for 1 CPE credit in Information Technology*
Who Should Attend? Board members, Audit & Risk Committee members, CEOs, CFOs, Controllers, Enterprise Risk Leadership, CIOs and CISOs
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Overview
Delivery Method: Group Internet-based