Eye on Washington Quarterly Update Q1 2023
Administrative, legislative and judicial updates emerge from Washington each quarter that may affect your business. Our free, quarterly webinars provide insight to help prepare you for the tax developments of the most interest to you, your business and your stakeholders.
Our Eye on Washington webinars assist CEOs, CFOs, financial executives and advisors, and other interested parties in navigating the complex tax environment. From federal tax reform to IRS guidance, topics covered will provide the up-to-date information you need to help you plan for the future.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe recent rulings, guidance and other activity from the IRS and the Treasury Department
- Summarize recent legislative updates, including recently enacted or proposed tax legislation
- Explain how the most relevant tax case appellate and trial level decisions may affect your business
- CPE: This webinar is eligible for 1.2 CPE credits in Tax.
- Prerequisites: None
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-based