International Financial Reporting Standards continue to become the most widely accepted and fastest growing authoritative accounting standards outside of the United States. Financial executives should consider how this sweeping change will affect businesses and seek professional guidance that will put them ahead in the global marketplace. Does your company need:
- To gain an understanding of IFRS in a cost-effective manner?
- Experts with experience in leading IFRS implementation who are dedicated to keeping up with the ever-changing world of accounting complexities?
- A firm who understands the differences between US GAAP and IFRS and can apply that knowledge to your business model?
- An alternative to US GAAP for your privately held business?
- A firm capable to handle complex issues from Manhattan, Kan., to Tokyo?
MHM's IFRS Solutions Group can answer all of your questions and concerns about complex IFRS issues. Our team of experienced professionals has practical, real-world experience implementing IFRS in a cost-effective manner and is committed to keeping you informed of the most recent developments while you manage and grow your operations on a global scale.
Additionally, MHM is a part of Kreston International, a member of the Forum of Firms. Our membership in Kreston strengthens our ability to serve clients who operate globally.
Contact one of our service professionals today for more information about what our IFRS Solutions Group can do for you and your business.